Re: [LUG] how do install debian 6

On 20/01/12 08:05, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012, tom wrote:

And then this is the RasberryPI - stick the usb in here turn it on hit key sequence to boot it.

After trawling through the forums implemented in the worst possible wordpress forum software[1], I think it can only boot off the sdcard.

So you'll need the ability to write an image to an sdcard from your normal workstation - Win/Linux/Mac, but I think there are relatively sensible utilities to do that for Win and Mac (dd for Linux!)

Gordon

[1] I only hope that they're putting their time into getting the hardware developed and out the door than making their website pretty, fast and more usable!

OK s/USB/SD/g but still not worth a video bigger than the iso
Tom te tom te tom