Re: [LUG] Clmntn

On 14/01/12 22:40, Tony Sumner wrote:

>> What do you have in sources.list (and sources.d if applicable)?
>
> I've just got what came with Squeeze, plus backports (I added this
> for Libre Office)
>
>   deb http://debian.man.ac.uk/debian/ squeeze main
>   deb-src http://debian.man.ac.uk/debian/ squeeze main
>
>   deb http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main
>   deb-src http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main
>
>   deb http://debian.man.ac.uk/debian/ squeeze-updates main
>   deb-src http://debian.man.ac.uk/debian/ squeeze-updates main
>
> # needed for LibreOffice
>   deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main
>
> Is this ok?

Yes, I think so.

However the file you need is in squeeze-backports (I checked for i386)

http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports/pool/main/p/projectm/libprojectm2_2.0.1+dfsg-10~bpo60+1_i386.deb

And my limited understanding of the meta-data is that it seems correct.

Maybe you have apt-preference set to prefer regular over backports? I'd
try manually adding the "missing" libraries to the command and using
"-t" to prefer the backports version, something like:

apt-get clementine libprojectm2 projectm-data -t squeeze-backports