Re: [LUG] Clmntn

On Jan 14, 2012, Jack Oley wrote:

> Whoever it was that recommended Clementine music player, thanks,
  it's really good!

I think it was Mat, and he said that all you do is apt-get install
clementine but when I did that (with Debian Squeeze) I got this:

  or been moved out of Incoming.

   clementine : Depends: libprojectm2 (>= 2.0.1+dfsg-10~bpo60+1)
         but 2.0.1+dfsg-5 is to be installed
                Depends: projectm-data (>= 2.0.1+dfsg-10~bpo60+1)
         but 2.0.1+dfsg-5 is to be installed
  E: Broken packages

Is there a way round this? aptitude responds in the same way except
that it suggests resolving the situation by just not installing anything.
Do I lack something in the sources.list?

Tony