[LUG] Clementine

Some one on the list mentioned the media player clementine in am email
earlier today. I remembered that I had a copy which I had hardly looked
at. I checked and found that it was an older version. I have now
downloaded and installed version 1.0 as recommended and played with it a
bit.

I must say that I am quite impressed, especially with all the internet
radio stations available. And it plays my music files and my music CD's
as well.

But, there is always a but, I tried to add a local radio station to the
choice 'Your radio streams'. I added radio Devon but when I tried to run
it I got the error message 'Your GStreamer installation is missing a
plug-in.' Well, OK then, but which plug-in?

I have looked in the repository lists and there are many GStreamer
plug-ins listed, many of which are already installed. So not a very
helpful error message!!

Still, it is mostly pretty good. Thanks for the recommendation,

Neil