Re: [LUG] 20thC FLOSS accountancy

On 05/01/12 14:17, paul sutton wrote:
On 05/01/12 13:12, Dan Dart wrote:
a new laptop from ebuyer with w7 so - since I cant get my money back for it
Eh? Isn't it in the license to get your money back?

Does this not apply if you are not using it,   in this case the laptop
is being bought for testing purposes, so you agree to the license,  i
guess there is no reason why laptop can't be dual booted. :)

Paul

I dont want w7 but I believe the refund process has been made near impossible and the value of w7 is about right at nearly sweet fa.
Tom te tom te tom