Re: [LUG] ADSL2+ and download speed

Utility Whorehouse won't be cheaper either unless you take their bundled package (20 quid a month for combined phone and broadband - however as you're not on an LLU exchange, UW have to supply them as an un-bundled services which cost more - phone is £10.75, cheapst broadband is £14.99 - Speak to Flashtek Neil...)

And I notice they're misleading on their website too - at £10.75 they are absolutely *not* the cheapest phone line rental by a long margin - if you want the cheapest use Primus saver: http://www.primussaver.co.uk/ but do google for reviews... There are whinges of their customer support (ie. you get what you pay for!)

First of all, please stop calling them Utility Whorehouse.. Their legal department _really_ don't like it..

Secondly, Utility Warehouse are NOT allowed to advertise untruths.. so, if their advertising says they are the cheapest.. guess what..

Also, if you are going to include links to other suppliers, I'm going to include mine :-)

    * http://smallersbills.info/

Happy new year all,

Neil