Re: [LUG] An iPod for the Linux generation...

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011, Henry Bremridge wrote:

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 02:22:06PM +0200, Ray Smith wrote:

I'm using an android phone from Orange, the San Francisco.

Ditto using android phone.

My wife tried that some time back. She wants a Linux compatible iPod-like device to replace her current iPod which has a failing battery. It's as simple as that.

Gordon