[LUG] Printer worth considering

If anyone is looking to buy a new printer. I have just bought an Epson Office BX320FW all in one printer/scanner/fax. I chose it for it's ADF (I scan print multipage docs) and it's reputed cheap running costs. So far I am impressed. I have used it for printing and scanning, both wireless and direct connection and it works really well. It works well under both Windows XP and Linux (only tested Ubuntu 11.10 - printing only so far - both wifi and direct). The Linux drivers are provided from here -  http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/download/

However, I have had problems printing from Windows 7 64bit (the one O/S I thought would be 100% supported)!!! It is a bit noisy - that is my only negative with it so far.

I have not had this printer long so, if anyone is considering buying this Epson (or similar) and would like some feedback after I have used it for a bit longer, please let me know? How cheap it turns out to be to run (a very important consideration) can only be evaluated over a longer time period.

Viv