[LUG] 80GB IDE drives, anyone?

I have a stack (well, 9) old Maxtor "DiamondMax Plus 9" 80GB IDE drives.

They all work, but some have reallocated sectors. Most were in servers in a datacentre for a number of years. They've been lying about here gathering dust...

So rather than take an axe to them (which I've just done for a dozen or so older drives with capacities like 4GB), I thought I'd wipe them and offer them out.

Free to anyone who wants to collect.

I even have a highpoint Rocket 133 IDE card (PCI) which has 2 IDE ports on it to talk to 4 drives which I'll include in the bundle (with cables).

Free to anyone who can collect from Buckfastleigh...

Gordon