Re: [LUG] Altered desktop and windows tools

On 14/12/11 12:54, geosubcription wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I have a problem with my geoubunto install. On a acer one netbook. This problem
> occured once before but all i did was reinstall... It consist of removal of
> windows display settings (minimise/maximise), along with inabiltiy to use drop
> down lists, use backup tools, add new disktops, do apt or use some hot keys or
> short cuts.
>
> Has anyone seen this or can help trouble shoot? I m a low/intermediate level user.
>
> Does this sound like a hack?
>
> Cheers
> Simon
>
> From iPod

Most importantly, WTF is a 'geoubunto'?

Is it ubuntu with the opengeo suite installed? Some unholy mashup of
gentoo and ubuntu? Is it something to do with Nintendo emulators?

Neither google nor I have any idea what this is... and now I'm interested.

Regards,

Mat