Re: [LUG] Local business win prize and are looking for PHP developer(s)

On 11/12/11 06:44, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> Let me guess (without reading the article).. they're finding they cant
> get senior web devs with 5 or more years PHP in a remote mostly-rural
> region with poor transport links and for a salary less than you'd get
> serving coffee in starbucks in london?

3 years PHP in Exeter, but they want the experience with model view
controller in PHP and experience of big sites and aren't using agencies.

But yes, that I hadn't heard this sooner suggests they did something
wrong, like not posting it here for a start :)