Re: [LUG] Linux Security Mentoring

On 29/11/11 13:23, Philip Radford wrote:

> 1. Pass PCI Compliance for potentially capturing credit-card data (for use
> with Payment Gateways - such as SagePay Direct)

Our PCI compliance checker suggested by the bank uses Nessus and they
don't even fix the bugs in the default rules (sigh).

I fear a lack of imagination on their part, but Nessus is not a bad
place to start for scanning your own systems. They do put a nicer web
interface on the front than the one it ships with, but the benefit is
marginal.