Re: [LUG] dear list i'm trey a totaly blind ubuntu linux user in devon would it be possable to come to a meeting in exeter painton or plimouth please? thanks from trey

On 21/11/11 20:02, trahern culver wrote:
> hey paul tell me more about your rugby club idea please kind regards trey

I was thinking as the shoreline which is where we normally meet up is up
a flight of steps then perhaps meeting at the rugby club would be an
easier option for you as its on the flat,  we have met at the rugby club
before,  if a few others can make it then we could help you do a laptop
install there.

I am more comfortable having two or 3 of us doing this,  so we can help
each other, other members can also explain things too.

I will ask if its ok to meet up there,  (just in case its going to be
really busy)

in the meantime, is anyone available saturday afternoon for a mini
install meeting,  ?

can someone bring a 3g dongle thing or similar so we can get some sort
of net access. ?

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Join the revolution, switch to Ubuntu http://www.ubuntu.com