Re: [LUG] dear list i'm trey a totaly blind ubuntu linux user in devon would it be possable to come to a meeting in exeter painton or plimouth please? thanks from trey

Hi Trey,

Check out vinux ( http://vinuxproject.org/ ) it is a customised version
of Ubuntu for the visually impaired.

It was started by one of the staff at the Royal National College for the
Blind and has a very active user community around it.

I don't know how well it would handle the audio apps that you talk
about, but it might be worth a look.

Kind regards,

Matt

--