Re: [LUG] getting there

On 21/11/11 16:53, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 07:45:24 +0000
tom wrote:

http://www.ebuyer.com/287638-scroll-essential-tablet-pc-53511

Tom te tom te tom te tom
Looks similar in specs to my tablet, except the screen size/resolution
and mine runs 2.1 not 2.3.

A lot of people are a bit anti-tablet, but with the right apps and an
external keyboard, they're good little machines.

Grant.

I thought a 7" 1ghz tablet for £69.99 to your door was pretty good value - you can pay 6 or 7 times that for not much more.
Now if we can just get twice the performance for twice the price....
Tom te tom te tom