[LUG] Speaking of VirtualBox ...

I have an old Win2K box (yes, really, with a genuine Win2K sticker on the side!) which I'd like to virtualise (and get rid of the physical PC). It runs an older copy of Quickbooks for doing some of my accounts with.

I did try once upon a time, but got stuck with Win2K's devices, etc. it just wouldn't boot, or would crash during booting whinging about lack of disk drive or something.

The original box is an older Dell 800MHz PIII which runs W2K adequately - off an 8GB disk. When I tried last time I just took a binary image of the disk and fed that into VirtualBox - without spending too much more time on it.

What's my chances of it working now? (or getting it to work at all?)

Gordon