[LUG] VirtualBox version

I use VBox quite a lot, and find it very useful. The version I have
installed from the repos is 3.2.8_OSE, which is the Open Source Edition.

Looking through synaptic I see that there is another version 4.1 in the
list. So some questions for the experts please.

Is it worth installing the 4.1 version, which is not marked OSE?

If so should I remove the current version first or can they both be
available?

When I installed v 3.2.8 I don't remember seeing the 4.1 version in the
list. Is it possible that it has been added during normal updates or did
I simply just miss it?

Thanks for any help

Neil