Re: [LUG] dear list i'm trey a totaly blind ubuntu linux user in devon would it be possable to come to a meeting in exeter painton or plimouth please? thanks from trey

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 01:19:46 +0000
trahern culver wrote:

> dear list, my name is trey i'm a 22 year old totally blind ubuntu
> linux user in devon.
>
> i am new to ubuntu linux i have an interest in using ubuntu linux for
> music production and i was wondering if i could please come to a
> meeting in Plymouth exeter or pain ton.
>
> i would like to come to meet other linux users, lurn more about
> ubuntu linux, and see if any body can help me with electronic music
> production in ubuntu linux.
>
> i may also need help with installing ubuntu on a brand new laptop
> thank you for reading your help is most welcome and please forgive
> any spelling or grammar mistakes.
>
> kind regards trey.

Hi Trey,

I try and arrange a meeting in Plymouth for the last Saturday in the
month.  The next Plymouth meeting is scheduled for Saturday 26th
November.  Previously they have been in the Union Rooms, a pub fairly
close to the Plymouth Pavillions, starting at around 2pm.  I have not
been able to make the last few meetings, but I should definitely be
able to make it to this one.

Grant.