Re: [LUG] Windows help - recovery disk recommendations

 On 10/11/2011 10:55, tom wrote:
Friend with XP thinks he has something deleting files on his system.
He's turned it off but where do we go from here?
Any advice welcome...
Tom te tom te tom

I would be inclined to boot it with a Windows disk image and run an antivirus on it. Failing that, if possible put the offending disk in a caddy and run an antivirus sweep on the disk using another PC.

Julian