[LUG] Anyone with a contact in exeter.gov.uk ICT department?

Having an issue sending email to someone with an exeter.co.uk email address and although I see the email being delivered to their server, the recipient sometimes doesn't get it, or the get it when they ask IT for it, or sometimes it gets delivered with attachments missing (huh?)

Email to the usual postmaster@ abuse@ and their contact in the 'whois' data all bounce...

So if anyone has a name/contact in there, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Gordon