Re: [LUG] Keyboards

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> The down-side is that not everyone can display them.
>
> E = MC²
>
> Ek = ½mv²
>
> and so on. These might not “look right” to some people though.

Isn't this usually a problem with your settings? I rarely see this
these days - and when I do, it tends to be because I'm playing with
something and forget to set the character set used in the document.

> Ah well. Come back 7-bit ASCII, all is forgiven! (apart from £ and € which
> we sort of need now)

Yes and kick those using other alphabets, or lots of accents (which
means just about any language but English and, possibly, Italian) off
the net. ;)

Martijn.