Re: [LUG] Coming Soon: Ubuntu For Mobiles, Tablets.

On 31 Oct, 2011, at 7:58 am, Roland Tarver wrote:

http://www.efytimes.com/e1/72221/fullnews.htm

"Coming Soon: Ubuntu For Mobiles, Tablets"

Whatever you think about Ubuntu you have got to give them 10/10 for
ambition and effort. :-)

What's not to like? Ubuntu has achieved what we in this group claim to be in favor of with style and profit. No longer my distro of choice, but that's no insult to them, just my preference. Much rather them -- free, libre and open from (almost) top to bottom -- than Google powering my phone. And they're African :-) They're players, and I like the way they roll; let's not be haters.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63