Re: [LUG] Virtual server hosting recommendations

On 30/10/11 19:12, Simon Waters wrote:
> On 30/10/11 18:32, Phil Brooke wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone recommend (or warn of) any virtual server hosting companies?
>> (With a mild preference for UK based services.)
>
> Bytemark are still serving the GLUG well.

Hello from Bytemark! Do give me a shout if you've got any questions. :)

On a side note, people here might be interested to know we've just
started sponsoring the Open Rights Group. :)
http://www.openrightsgroup.org/blog/2011/thank-you-bytemark-for-our-new-server-space

Tim

P.s. You might want to think about signing up for the http://bigv.io
beta at http://bigv.io/faq/support :)