Re: [LUG] google search

Hi Ed,

I thought it was just a matter of adding meta-
statements after the TITLE statement in the HEAD section of
the code for the site. I made the mistake of adding more
than one meta-statement to a line, which apparently is a no-
no. There are outfits that claim to be able to get you
extra listings, but when you ask them the detail they go
all coy and back off very quickly. They are also quite
expensive, which is another reason for not patronising
them.

Like this:
<META NAME="Computer repair">
<META
NAME="PC repair">
<META NAME="PC Fix">

Hope that this is
of use.

Ray.

edwin_rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxx
<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: [LUG] google search
>
>Hi does
anyone know how to add a website to google search so people
could
>type in for example computer repair totes  and your
website comes up?