Re: [LUG] Ubuntu 11.10... ?

On 13/10/11 19:22, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Surprised no-one here's mentioned their favourte fluffy version of a
Linux distribution yet ... http://releases.ubuntu.com/11.10/

I'm almost tempted to try it on wifeys old PC before I put it up for
sale...

Gordon

I downloaded it earlier, going to give it a try, mainly because my new Media PC has a TV stick that only works on Linux kernel 3.0 natively out of the box (okay I know I can recompile the kernel but I just haven't got the time at the moment). I'll probably have another play with Unity too, but I'm not convinced that I'll like it, too stuck in my ways :-D

Rob