[LUG] Kylix

I recently posted about ESDAC and tried to get the software running but the libraries it required have been superceded. Rather than build them from source I asked the Warwick uni wot was appenin and have just received the source code! This appears to be built in Kylix which I think is a pascal delphi thing for linux and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. I can pull the logic of esdac from it but the gui is a bit more problematical.
Tom te tom te tom