Re: [LUG] Permission Map

On 22/09/11 17:04, Simon Waters wrote:
I use GNU find for this since it can do fairly sensible rule following
using "-perm" with the "/" syntax, which is probably not especially
efficient but it works.
This is what I was using. I am going to try using "tree" to get a better understand the generic permissions applied as the hierarchy as it stands is a lot different to how I do it. As there are so many different things hosted in so many different places my initial thought was "headache". :)

Cheers everyone