Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting September 2011

I was hoping to make my second Holsworthy meeting this Saturday - but unfortunately I shall be shopping for clothes with my daughter (lucky me) - hope you have stimulating tech talk mixed with sparkling repartee of a more general nature ... and I'll make my second meeting soon!

kind regards
Dave