Re: [LUG] vnc broadcast or similar

On 10/09/2011 16:42, tom wrote:
> On 10/09/11 11:43, Rob Beard wrote:
>> On 10/09/11 10:08, tom wrote:
>>>

>> Other option on Windows is something like Office Live Meeting but it
>> might be more of a hassle to setup if they don't already use it (but
>> if it's in a school and they already have Office 2007/2010 they may
>> already have access to it).
>>
>> Rob
>>
> I shall make a point of not encouraging anything windowsy - I'll see if
> we can get this running there
> Thanks for that.
> Tom te tom te tom

Office Live Meeting has problem that it leaves machines open to remote
control. Sometimes without specific authorisation to connection.
It is used by a company I work with to allow helpdesk in India take
control remotely of any machine world wide. Only if computer fails to
boot into Windows does it not get access. Oh, why do I (inadvertently)
leave a Linux Live CD in my disc drive!

--
Regards Eion MacDonald