Re: [LUG] free programming in c for linux book

On 04/09/11 16:38, Joe Buckle wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 16:34 +0100, Grant Sewell wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 16:31:35 +0100
>> Roland Tarver wrote:

>>> Nice one. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Roly :-)
>> Definitely!  Gonna point some of my colleagues in the direction of
>> these, too.
>>
>> Cheers. :)
>> Grant.
>>
> I'm already using it :D - 10 minutes after Tom sent that. How sad I must
> be...
>
> Joe

I suppose a book that is designed for c under linux the code may
actually work, i gave up with the last c book i had for the simple
reason the code didn't work and that was with the 2nd source code list
in the book, so hardly anything complex just define 2 variables and add
em together display result.

Paul