[LUG] gnome-user-share

Hello

Hitherto I have shared files over my network from my desktop (Ubuntu 10.04). This facility now seems unavailable even though the selected folders are shared. I have checked with the help files and looked at preferences > pesonal file sharing, but the network part is greyed out. It tells me the required packages are not available. However, I do have gnome-user-share installed.

Can someone help please?

James
--
James Kilty