Re: [LUG] Hosworthy meeting tomorrow - 20th August

On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 16:54 +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Sorry about that John. Only Pavol (Czech Republic) turned up. About
> 3pm he said that he had to go so we left together, at about 3.30. Must
> have just missed you.
>
> Others had said that they would try to make it but I thought that one
> and a half hours was long enough to suggest that no one else was
> coming. I wish now that I had waited for just a few minutes more.

Not too worry, I think you waited for plenty long enough, it was just
unfortunate timing; traffic was pretty bad coming back home which caused
some of the delay, but it was nothing to what it was like going north,
the A30 was bunged up from Exeter to half way back to Okehampton and I'm
not exaggerating.

> Oh well, the next meeting is booked for 17th September. Hope you can
> make that one, and that this time Tom will make it too. Have missed
> you both.

It is in my calendar and I see no conflicts, I shall do my damnedest to
keep it that way.

--
John
http://subbass.blogspot.com/