Re: [LUG] Hosworthy meeting tomorrow - 20th August

John wrote:
On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 11:50 +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:
OK, so no response so far to my recent reminder. So here is the final
one, Linux meeting at the White Hart Holsworthy starting at 2 pm
tomorrow. Hope to see someone this time.

I did go this week, but sadly according to the lady serving on the bar
we missed you by around 10minutes.

We have been on holiday and got home at lunchtime today, quickly
unloaded the car and ate, but it was gone 3pm by the time we came up,
probably a bit after 3:30 when I walked in the pub.

I am sorry to have missed the meeting again, I really had wanted to make
this one as I'd not seen anyone for about 3months :/

Sorry about that John. Only Pavol (Czech Republic) turned up. About 3pm he said that he had to go so we left together, at about 3.30. Must have just missed you.

Others had said that they would try to make it but I thought that one and a half hours was long enough to suggest that no one else was coming. I wish now that I had waited for just a few minutes more.

Oh well, the next meeting is booked for 17th September. Hope you can make that one, and that this time Tom will make it too. Have missed you both.

Regards

Neil