Re: [LUG] It's me again! Sorry!!

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:23:21 +0100 (BST)
CHRISTOPHER BERRY <christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello CHRISTOPHER,

> character code cannot be recognised - any ideas about what I should
> besides shut up

Like Rob & Simon said;  hplip.  Although I can't understand why it wasn't
installed when you installed Debian.  Unless the printer was turned off
at the time.

You'll also need to make sure that the right printer driver is
installed then set up hplip.

--
 Regards  _
It's your life so go your own way