Re: [LUG] LIRC

Hi Kevin,
  I did sudo lsub and saw this in the list:

Bus 008 Device 002: ID 0471:0815 Philips (or NXP) eHome Infrared Receiver

.. so I assume it's seeing the receiver; I then did lsmod | grep lirc and got:

lirc_mceusb            18204  0
lirc_dev               17888  1 lirc_mceusb

Does this give any clues..?

  Cheers.    Jack.