Re: [LUG] THE(?) sys-admin job?!

On 02/08/11 19:34, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> Er... The job must be worked on-site at the FSF's downtown Boston offices
>
> A a guess, that's Boston, MA, not Boston, UK...

It is.

> I've worked in Boston MA in the past. Really don't fancy going back!

Any thing in particular?

I've done work for a couple of clients around Boston MA (mainly Waltham
and Concord), but never stayed longer than a fortnight at a time.

Other than the subway from the Airport (reminds me of the railway line
from Gatwick to Victoria - let us put our least respectable bits on show
first to any visitors) it seemed a nice place.

And I saw whales on a whale watch, and they had a museum full of
holograms, a China town, bookshops, bagel shops and several Universities
full of really clever people. What's not to like?

Of course these days working at the FSF might mean having to see Matt
Lee on a regular basis - you have to take the rough with the smooth as
they say.