Re: [LUG] Barcode scanners

On 30/07/11 18:13, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Also, having Googled around, there seems to be a scarcity of software
> for storing the data from classical music on CD's. Any help there please?

Depends on the goal of the database is, if you just want a quick way to
access the details I'd go with ripping the CDs into a good music player.
Sound Juicer will look the data up on each track from MusicBrainz, so
very little to do but put a CD in the drive and click each time.

If you need it to keep track of who you've lent them to, or some other
esoteric need, speak up.