Re: [LUG] Microsoft has sent a Happy Birthday message to Linux

Hypothesising a bit, could it be Microsoft are really running scared
because of loosing market share to:
 1. Linux OS on a world wide basis.
 2. To Googles Android in the smart phone market and of course Apple.
 3. For any chance of success in the smart phone market Windows is
having to be slimmed down towards a Linus like OS? (though in actuality
never there!)

Guy