[LUG] LUG BBQ. Sat 6th August from 1300H. Paignton.

Hi All,

Just a reminder that on Saturday the 6th of August there is the LUG
bbq at my house in Paignton. It will be from 1300 onwards.

The people who originally said yes to attending are :-

Philip Hudson

Rob Beard

Henry Bremridge (provisional)

Stephen "Tux" Harris. +1

David Hare (provisional)

Rhia Knowles.

Nick Roach

Joe Buckle and Bex

Paul Sutton.

Neil Stone.

Grant Sewell.

If anyone else would like to come please let me know.

If anyone is now unable to come, please also let me know lol.

What would people like to do in terms of what food, drink and
condiments to bring? Shall we be very
organised? (like before?) or just wing-it in true bbq spirit? lol. I
am easy either way!

I look forward to seeing you all on the 6th.

Best wishes
roly :-)