[LUG] [OT] A Request for Sponsorship

Hi All, flagrant abuse of the DCLUG list but its a good local cause! A
dozen or so of us are doing a 24 hour Gym session to raise money to
build a play area for Disabled children in Paignton. The event is to
be held at the Winners 2000 Gym in Kingsteinton from 1800 on Friday
the 5th August to 1800 Saturday the 6th. Any offers of sponsorship
gratefully received, payment is probably easiest in person at the
Shoreline meet, otherwise via Paypal. I have added a link to the event
leaflet at the end of the email for reference.

Here is the schedule we will be following:

6pm ZUMBA or Circuits, Choose which class you want to take part in, a
great kick off to the event.
7pm COMBAT, Learn some serious self defence from the martial arts
guru, Sensei Dave Owen.
8pm MMA / Locks and holds, More from this amazing martial artist, this
guy is amazing, don’t miss this.
9pm PUMP, Resistance training done perfectly by Hannah Bryant.
10pm SNACK
10.30pm Flexibility, Get stretched by Debbie Sayce.
11.30pm Handball, Fun time with our own version of handball.
00.30am GYM UPPER BODY 1, Group Personal Training with Team Winners 2000.
1.30am Dodgeball, More fun, no one mention Globo Gym!
2.30am SNACK
3am COVEY or ROBBINS AUDIO CD / MEDITATION, Meditation and visualisation work
4am GYM LOWER BODY 1, Wake up, time to squat!!!
5am Boxercise, Now you will be really awake, with Rachel’s great boxercise
6am AEROBICS, Step touch, hows your coordination at 6am?
7am BREAKFAST, Emmy and Louise are going to cook???? Maybe one to miss this!!!!
8am TAI CHI, Some yin to go with the yang. Chill out time.
9am RUNNING CLUB, Work off Emmys breakfast with some outdoor running.
10am Boxing, Learn how to jab, parry and upper cut, with Gareth Hogg.
11am SNACK
12pm Pilates, Get your core strong and your stomach flat with Claire Long.
1pm ROUNDERS, More fun, team game on our outdoor gym.
2pm GYM UPPER BODY 2, More Personal Training, arms and delts.
3pm SNACK
3.30pm YOGA, Posture and relaxation to balance out all your pump.
4.30pm KARATE, Martial Arts session with Richard and Cory Cuff,
outside weather allowing.
5.30pm SPRINT WORK, You have the juice for it, so get fast with some
sprint specifics with Jon Ellery.
6pm BBQ and FINISH!! If Emmy and Lou didn’t kill you, then maybe Tony
can with his outdoor bar-b-q to finish.

http://www.winners2000fitness.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/24hour_project.pdf

Thanks in advance.

Nick Roach