[LUG] being an ISP

We have a couple of holiday cottages and the guests frequently try and use the Wireless but I tell them to take a hike generally. One has offered me a bit of cash then makes me wonder if it might be worthwhile looking more deeply into it. However it is important that my eqpt does not go walkies if someone downloads illegal porn - or (I think I'm going to be sick) Windows...
Any experience out there?
Tom te tom te tom