Re: [LUG] Survey on Linux computers

techservices wrote:
Hello everyone

I am trying to get some measure of opinion on thoughts about retailers selling
computers with Linux preinstalled, or at least offered as an option.
I just find myself scratching my head as to why PC World et al don't have a Linux
section. They've even stopped selling boxed distro's of which I used to buy one per
year.

I have setup a survey on Survey Monkey

http://svy.mk/lRpwMc

It would be great if you guys could take a look and give me some feedback, perhaps
forward it on to a few people via identi.ca, Twitter or FB. Thanks in advanced.
Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32
You may be interested in the following

http://www.nakedcomputers.org

Via their site I found Elpatech computers and that is where I bought a new computer recently. I bought it without any operating system and installed Mint KDE myself. So it is possible to buy computers with no OS installed and therefore to avoid paying the MS 'tax'.

Regards

Neil