[LUG] Exeter Computer Club update

Hello everyone

Next Saturday is the next meeting of EICC at the community centre Exwick. Apologies
that I got dragged off by my wife from the last one but it Birthday season for our
daughters and Alison really needed my help. However, I shall be in attendance all
afternoon next week, (not that there,s any benefit to that). There will be plenty of
machines to play with, and some laptops to use. free open wireless access etc....

My wife is helping get more interest and exposure to the Club by running a Table Top
sale in the main hall at the same time. Hopefully we'll get some footfall and
interested people asking questions etc... Of course anyone is welcome to take a
table and sell some stuff computer bits or books etc... Hopefully there might be
some interesting bargains there that can be bought also.

Hope you can make it, look forward to seeing you

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32