[LUG] Touch screen photo printing kiosk, distros out there to suit this?

Hey there,
OK, a slight stab in the dark... My good friend recently bought a small x86 powered touch screen photo printing machine similar to the type Boots uses. It is currently running W2K but we haven't got access to the back end to modify prices etc, it is passworded and i cant seem to get around it. He is well up for putting a small reliable Linux distro on it but I'm unsure as where to start? Are there distros out there that would suit this? Or software of which i can put on another distro of my choice? It has a card reader and USB ports but wouldn't mind adding a bluetooth dongle for further flexibility. I had a quick gander on Google but yielded nothing... probably my lacking search engine skills!
Any suggestions would be great thanks, I'm all ears :)

Regards

Dave