Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting - final reminder

On 17/06/11 11:43, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Just a last reminder that there is a Linux meeting tomorrow, Saturday
18th June at the White Hart Holsworthy, starting at 2 pm. Free parking
in the main car park from noon.

Hope to see some people there. The wifi is supposed to be working now.
If used, there is a small charge for it.

Regards

Neil

I'm trying to get a friend who lives in Barnstaple to come along, I did wonder if anyone might have a copy of Linux Mint (the Gnome version) on DVD at all that they might be able to give to him?

I've not got confirmation yet that he can make it but he did sound a little bit interested earlier (his PC running XP is running really slow and he hasn't got any installation media so I suggested he give Mint a try).

Rob