Re: [LUG] Viglen woes and Holsworthy Meeting

On 15/06/11 18:19, Arley Bushill wrote:

I intend to come to the DCGLUG meeting in Holsworthy next Saturday and
am curious what form the meetings take. Could someone please let me know
if it will be possible to get some guidance on the above problems and if
it is worth me bringing hardware.

You could be worth having a word with Tom Potts (who I believe also goes to the North Devon meetings) as I gather he also has (or had) one of these little Viglen machines.

Rob