[LUG] software freedom day / bar deep (Paignton)

Hi

Just wondered if we were still planning something for software freedom
day,  If we are does anyone want to meet with me at Bar Deep (below the
lighthouse) one weekend so we can discuss with the people that run the
bar,

I am not sure where I am going to be on 17th September due to rugby
fixtures but I am happy to help set things up and get the ball rolling
as long as there is a team of us to actually do something on the day.

We do need to decide what we want to do, and then find a simple format
that will work,

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day