Re: [LUG] LUG Meeting tomorrow

On 10/06/11 22:25, Rob Beard wrote:
Hi folks,

Just a quickie... I'm going to be in Paignton from 12:30pm tomorrow for a martial arts demonstration at the Apollo Cinema. This is expected to go on for about 30 mins to an hour. I figured rather than go home and then come back over to Paignton it might be worth hanging around.

I just wondered if it might be possible for anyone who arrives earlier to pop in to the Lighthouse to see what progress Paul has made in the Internet cafe? (I'd be interested to see how it's all going, I know Paul has been down there beavering away with the kit they have).

If all else fails I'll probably head to the Shoreline a bit earlier and maybe wander around Paignton to kill some time.

Rob

Not sure if its going to be open that early they have anime night in the evening and i think neil is heading down to set up at about 4 he said he may drop in to the shoreline if he gets time.--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day