Re: [LUG] Nokia Phone with Debian Installed

On 10/06/11 19:40, Dava wrote:
Still got my N900 sitting here, put android on it and was trying to get
ubuntu to run natively and ended up giving up and getting a Desire HD
instead. Absolutely love it, ended up romming it after 2 days of
ownership. I highly recommend Cyanogenmod for anyone looking to venture
into rooting and modding.

Dave

Does Cyanogenmod work on just HTC phones or all Android phones?

I have a Galaxy S which I've updated to 2.3 with an un-official ROM but I haven't rooted the device. I'm in two minds if I should bother as it pretty much does what I want it to at the moment.

Rob