[LUG] bbq - food

Hi

What is the plan for food at the BBQ do we

a) All bring food with us
in which case we need to work out how this will work.

Lug funds stand at £15.32 we could take some out of that towards the
cost of bbq fuel or something perhaps.

We need a consensus on this so all monies remain accounted for and
people agree its ok to remove monies from the pot.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day